239 Old Waterford Rd NW- Downtown Leesburg Farmhouse
Have you been dreaming of owning a quintessential Loudoun County farmhouse of your own? With a very generously sized fenced backyard to have plenty of space for pets and a garden? Oh, and that's also just half a mile away from all the restaurants and retail of downtown Leesburg? Welcome to 239 Old Waterford Rd NW! This postcard-worthy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is ready to make your dreams come true.
The charming front porch is rocking-chair ready. Make your way inside to the living room with decorative mantel and hardwood floors. The hardwood continues into the formal dining room with access from both the living room and kitchen.
The kitchen boasts a sunny window over the sink and a quaint cutout to the dining room.
The main level master bedroom features built-ins and an attached bathroom.
Head upstairs to the additional bedroom with an attached den that would make a great nursery, home office, or walk-in closet of your dreams. An additional full bathroom completes the upper level.
Set up a cafe table on the back concrete patio to enjoy dining al fresco. The fully fenced yard has mature trees and a detached shed with running electricity to hold all your extras or become your new workshop.
Offered at $375,000
Ready for your farmhouse dreams to come true? Schedule a tour today:
• Bedrooms: 2 + den
• Bathrooms: 2 full
• Year Built: 1900
• Heat: Electric Baseboard
• Hot Water: Electric
• A/C: Electric Window Units
• Finished Sq Ft Estimate: 1,096
• Possible opportunity to rezone home as medical use zoning. Please visit the Town of Leesburg Zoning Department for your specific needs and questions. This information is not guaranteed and must be confirmed by The Town of Leesburg
• Catoctin Elementary School
• Smart’s Mill Middle School
• Tuscarora High School
• Leesburg Senior Center: 0.2 Mile
• Rust Library: 0.2 Mile
• Cornwall Emergency Room: 0.3 Mile
• King St. Restaurants: 0.5 Mile
• Ida Lee Rec Center: 0.6 Mile
• Tuscarora High School: 1.2 Miles
• Access to Rt. 7: 1.2 Miles
• Leesburg Outlets: 3.6 Miles
• Stone Tower Winery: 7.2 Miles
• Purcellville: 9.9 Miles
• Dulles Airport: 17.2 Miles