14 Devenshire Ct- Countryside Cul-De-Sac Home
The sellers of 14 Devenshire Ct have been long-time clients of The Spear Realty Group. We helped them purchase the home in 2005, so when it was time for them to make a move, they gave us a call!
The sellers were true maintenance aficionados and kept their home in impeccable condition. One of the sellers is a professional home stager, so she put her skills to use to set up the house to show beautifully.
We began an aggressive marketing campaign to find the right new owners for this home. Buyers who had been looking for a property on a cul de sac with a flat yard, large master suite, and well-maintained systems came through for a tour and needless to say, it was a perfect match! Within two days of coming on the market, the sellers accepted their strong offer.
Now both the sellers and buyers are enjoying their new homes!
Want to know how to find the perfect buyers for your home?
Sad you missed out on 14 Devenshire Ct? Take a look at these other homes for sale in Countryside in Sterling, VA:
Check out some of our original marketing for 14 Devenshire Ct:
Welcome home to 14 Devenshire Ct! Situated on a cul-de-sac tucked away in Countryside, this charming home offers approximately 3,000 square feet of living space for you to spread out.
As you step through the front door, take in the soaring ceilings in the open dining room. The connected living room offers the perfect place for guests to gather for an after dinner digestif.
The living room flows right into the gourmet kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, granite counters, brick hearth accent, and a picture window over the sink looking out to the backyard.
The open concept breakfast area and family room offers space for both food and relaxation. Enjoy your morning cereal at the kitchen counter with room for two or have a seat at the kitchen table while basking in the natural light streaming in from the windows and sliding glass door that leads out to the screened-in porch. In the evenings, cozy up in the family room featuring a gas fireplace with a remote control allowing you to start a fire without having to get up from your comfy spot. You also have the option to convert the fireplace back to wood burning if you prefer.
An oasis awaits upstairs in the palatial master suite. Retreat to your personal sitting room to escape it all. Getting ready in the morning will be a breeze with the dressing area and abundant closets. The ensuite master bathroom has been renovated with designer bowl sinks and dual vanity. Two additional bedrooms and another full bathroom round out the upper level.
The finished lower level provides all the extra space that you need with a full bathroom, rec room with wet bar, den, and storage space. The separate den could be used as a 4th bedroom, office, or craft room.
This home offers plenty of ways to enjoy the great outdoors from the yard which backs to mature trees. Dine al fresco on the screened-in porch. Fire up the grill from the deck. Play a game of catch in the spacious lawn and finish off the night making s'mores on the mulched patio.
Take advantage all that the Countryside community has to offer including pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking/horse trails, and basketball courts. Commuting is simplified with great access to Rt. 7, Rt. 28, and Dulles Airport.
Ready for summer fun in this yard? Book a tour today:
• Bedrooms: 3
• Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
• Yr. Built: 1983
• Heat: Gas
• Hot Water: Gas
• A/C: Electric
• Finished Sq Ft: 2,961
• HOA Fees: $73/monthly
• Algonkian Elementary School
• River Bend Middle School
• Potomac Falls High School
• 2019: Powder room and guest bathroom remodel-vanity, sink, toilet, faucet and fan
• 2018: Conversion to gas fireplace with remote
• 2016: AC condenser unit and inside AC unit
• 2015: Roof and skylights
• 2015: Pipes to house from water main line, new outside hose bibs and outside hose cutoff valves
• 2013: Inside furnace high-efficiency gas and home humidifier unit
• 2013: Kitchen remodel-granite counters and stainless appliances
• 2012: Hot water heater
• 2011: Siminton vinyl high-efficiency windows
• 2011: Garage doors, 1 new garage opener
• 2011: Sliding glass doors and front storm door
• 2008: Master bathroom remodel- granite counters, sinks, faucets, tile floor
• 2008: Recessed lighting on main level
• 2008: 5 ceiling fans with remotes and updated electric panel
• 2006: Fully finished basement -wall to wall carpeting, den, great room, full bathroom, wet bar, recessed lighting, and additional storage
• 2006: Gutters with gutter guards
• 2006: Fenced yard with 3 gates
• 2005: Hardwood floors