1112 Desale St SW- Vienna Renovated Rambler
Walk into 1112 Desale St and you will feel like you have stepped into the pages of an interior design magazine. This home has been completely remodeled with high-end finishes. Step into the living room and give yourself a moment to pick up your jaw as you take in the floor to ceiling windows and wood-burning fireplace with honed quartz hearth and fireplace screen. Benjamin Moore paint in pleasing neutral tones cover the new drywall throughout the home. The 7.5" wide plank wire-brushed white oak floors continue into the kitchen, dining room, and bedrooms.
When preparing a meal, you will catch yourself pretending to host your own Food Network Show as the remodeled kitchen is camera ready. Enjoy the white shaker style cabinets, honed quartz counters, Carrera marble subway tile backsplash, and energy-efficient Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances. The connected dining area is ready to accommodate both a quick weeknight meal or a festive dinner party and features a chic lighting fixture.
The den provides a cozy hideaway and the perfect space for movie night. Your feet will appreciate the newer carpet with upgraded pad.
Even the laundry room received the designer treatment. One look and you will think somebody studied your "Dream Laundry Room" board on Pinterest. Laundry may become your new favorite chore with the ceramic tile flooring, cabinets and pantry for storage, marble subway tile backsplash, convenient sink, and energy-efficient LG washer and dryer.
The three bedrooms are a relaxing oasis and feature neutral finishes, custom roman shades, and built-in closet systems. The remodeled bathroom features a marble hex floor, marble vanity top, designer medicine cabinet, newer toilet, and newer bathtub with subway tile.
The back yard provides all the space you need for outdoor fun. Dine alfresco on the concrete patio or enjoy your morning coffee under the mature trees. The custom-built 12'x10' shed provides the perfect storage space for all your extras.
Offered at $649,950
Ready to live your HGTV dreams? Book a tour today:
• Bedrooms: 3
• Bathrooms: 1 full
• Yr. Built: 1959
• Heat: Gas
• Hot Water: Gas
• A/C: Electric
• Finished Sq Ft: 1,227
•Lot: 0.24 acres
• Cunningham Park Elementary School
• Thoreau Middle School
• Madison High School
• 2019: Exterior lighting
• 2018: Landscaping
• 2018: Exterior doors (front, side, rear slider, rear closet)
• 2018: Custom 12’ x 10’ shed
• 2018: Privacy fence with custom gates
• 2017: Benjamin Moore paint throughout
• 2017: Kitchen remodel with energy-efficient Kitchenaid appliances
• 2017: Bathroom remodel
• 2017: Laundry/mud room remodel with LG washer and dryer
• 2017: Energy efficient windows with transferable lifetime warranty
• 2017: Custom roman shades in bedrooms from The Shade Store
• 2017: Hardwood floors in kitchen, living room, dining area and bedrooms
• 2017: Carpet and upgraded pad in den
• 2017: Recessed lighting in kitchen, living room and dining room
• 2017: Ceiling lights in bedrooms
• 2017: Built-in closet systems
• 2017: Fireplace hearth and doors
• 2015: Hot water heater
• 2015: Surge protector for house
• 2013: Air conditioner (10 year warranty for parts)
• 2011: Furnace (10 year full coverage warranty)